Sunday, December 08, 2013

Life Quotes | Charles Miller Photography| Photos By: Charles Miller



Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

Buddha

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.
Harvey Fierstein


The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.
Eminem

Our life is what our thoughts make it.
Marcus Aurelius






Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.
Marie Curie





My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.
Cary Grant


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

 

WORLD_AROUND_US. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com